I take a simple approach to wedding photography; I aim to capture the day as it unfolds. I’ll be your shadow, following you from the hair salon through all the special moments of your wedding. Twice, people have called me an "un-intrusive ninja." So for most of your wedding, I follow along and anticipate moments, but there are always some posed family and formal photos to direct and I’m happy to be pulled aside to capture a memory at any point in the day. I strive to capture the little details and the big picture so you can remember it all for the rest of your lives. It is an honor to be a part of your wedding day.
"We got a lot of important pictures efficiently. We did not spend hours doing photos, but I feel very confident that we got every photo I could possibly want."
Full wedding photography galleries
Full wedding photo galleries so you can see what a full wedding delivery looks like are available upon request. I try to present you with an example wedding that is similar to your vision, so you can get an idea of what your wedding photos might look like.
Based in Burlington, Vermont, I travel all around the region and often shoot from Jay Peak, through the Mad River Valley, and south to Addison County. I'm happy to travel wherever you need. Some of the venues where I have photographed weddings include:
- The Inn at the Round Barn, Waitsfield, Vermont
- Jay Peak Resort, Jay, Vermont
- Sugarbush Ski Area, Warren, Vermont
- Stowe Mountain Resort, Stowe, Vermont
- Lareau Farm Inn, Waitsfield, Vermont
- Blueberry Hill Inn, Brandon, Vermont
- Mansfield Barn
- Barn at Lang Farm
- Button Bay State Park, Vermont
- Kingsland Bay State Park, Vermont
- The Spirit of Ethan Allen, Burlington, Vermont
- The Old Lantern, Charlotte, Vermont
- Gunstock Ski Area, Gunstock, New Hampshire
- The Harmonie Club, New York City, New York
- The New York Athletic Club, New York City, New York
- Chicago, Illinois
- St. Petersburg, Florida
They were so chill and friendly that even though their presence was unobtrusive, they added a lot of positive energy to our wedding.
Wedding Photography Pricing
I provide digitally edited, but not heavily Photoshopped, high resolution files for you to print or post online. My rates start at $1599 and can be customized for the amount of time you need or by adding additional photographers to work with me. Let's chat and determine your needs based on how you envision your day.